PunchS- based ontype D toDIN 9861 and form AISO 8020
- Through a new, patenteddesign, the exchange of punchesand bushings has been greatly simplified.
- Improvedpositioningby prolongedintake.
- Largerguide surfaceto preventincorrect assembly.
- Simplification of assemblyand service.
- Adjusted cavities intherespective retainingholesinthelatestversion of eroding standards.
- Large manufacturingadvantages over the previous model.
- Available with all standardcoatings.
- Higherprecisionof the entire tool
- Better positioning
- Lesswear, therebysavingcosts
- High repeatabilityin the exchange
- Better absorptionof lateral forces
- Fasterinternal processesthroughnew design